[JAVA] The right way to see the tomcat source in eclipse
- I tried using Jadclipse, but the line shifts when debugging!
- The source is difficult to read due to indentation!
- Make the Tomcat source file (this time Tomcat version 6.0.47, so its zip file) [Official Site](http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-6/v6. Download from 0.47 /)
- Open the class file in Eclipse and click "Change Attachment Source".
- Attach the downloaded source
The source is displayed!
There is no problem with debugging, and you can follow the stack trace properly!