Java development environment memo
1.First of all
A memorandum when building a Java development environment using pleiades
2-1. Importing a project already registered in git
- Select [Git]-[Project from Git] and click "Next".
- Select [Clone URI] and click "Next".
- Enter the required items on the "Source Git Repository" screen and click "Next".
- In "Branch selection", click "Next"
- I was able to proceed appropriately to the next
2-2. Register new project in git
- Create a project with pleiades.
- Right-click on the project and select Team-Share Project
- Select Git as the repository type and Next
- Check "Use or create repository in the parent folder of the project" and click the "Create repository" button to complete.
2-3. TIPS for git
Do not commit * .class
Put a file called ".gitignore" directly under the project and write "* .class" in it.
There was a template file.
If you commit by mistake
- Select the target folder / file in the package explorer of pleiades and right-click.
- Select [Team]-[Extended]-[Untrack].
Note that the committed file will be tracked and the .gitignore setting will not be reflected, so you need to remove it from the track.
The project is a Maven project.