1.First of all
A memorandum when building a Java development environment using pleiades
2-1. Importing a project already registered in git
- Select [Git]-[Project from Git] and click [Next].
- Select [Clone URI] and click [Next].
- Enter the required items on the “Source Git Repository” screen, and click “Next”.
- In Select Branch, click Next.
- Properly proceeded to the next step
2-2. Register a new project in git
- Create a project with pleiades.
- Right-click the project and select [Team]-[Share Project]
- Select Git as the repository type and click Next
- Check “Use or create repository in project’s parent folder” and click “Create repository” button to complete.
2-3.TIPS for git
do not commit *.class
Put a file called “.gitignore” directly under the project and write “*.class” inside it. Reference URL https://qiita.com/anqooqie/items/110957797b3d5280c44f
There was a template file. https://github.com/github/gitignore
If you accidentally commit
- In pleiades Package Explorer, select the target folder/file and right-click.
- Select [Team]-[Expand]-[Untrack].
Please note that the committed file will be tracked and the .gitignore setting will not be reflected, so it needs to be excluded from tracking.
The project is Maven project. reference