The story of stopping because the rails test could not be done

In conclusion, restarting Tera Term fixed it.

【environment】 Main OS: Windows 10 Virtual environment: Vagrant, VirtualBox, TeraTerm (ver.4.99)

What happened while learning Chapter 6 of the Rails tutorial. When I try to run the rails test, the following instructions occur.

[[email protected] sample_app]$ rails test Running via Spring preloader in process 14722 Migrations are pending. To resolve this issue, run: bin/rails db:migrate RAILS_ENV=test

When I try to run it as instructed, nothing is displayed, and when I run the test after that, the content is the same.

[[email protected] sample_app]$ bin/rails db:migrate RAILS_ENV=test [[email protected] sample_app]$ rails test Running via Spring preloader in process 14722 Migrations are pending. To resolve this issue, run: bin/rails db:migrate RAILS_ENV=test

Other executed commands ↓ ・ Rails db: migrate ・ Rails db: migrate: reset ・ Rails db: reset ・ Rails db: migrate: reset

I couldn't test by executing any command, and when I tried to see the contents of test.sqlite3 with TT, the characters were garbled, so I restarted TT.

After that, I ran the rails test and it ran without any problems. [[email protected] sample_app]$ rails test Running via Spring preloader in process 15868 Started with run options --seed 31329

17/17: [=========================================================================================================================] 100% Time: 00:00:02, Time: 00:00:02

Finished in 2.31768s 17 tests, 37 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors, 0 skips

Was it wrong to keep TT on for a few days?

Recommended Posts

The story of stopping because the rails test could not be done
Story when migration could not be done
Correspond to "error that basic authentication does not pass" in the test code "The story that could not be done"
The story that the forced update could not be implemented
The story that the Servlet could not be loaded in the Java Web application
The case that "apt-get update" defined in "Dockerfile" could not be done at the time of "docker-compose build"
Solved the problem that the test could not be executed from the command line with spring-boot-starter-test
[Java] Coverage report could not be created with the combination of default method of Cobertura + interface
The story that the request parameter from the iPhone application could not be obtained successfully with the Servlet
The case that @Autowired could not be used in JUnit5
[Rails] When the layout change of devise is not reflected
[Rails] Where to be careful in the description of validation
After conducting a Jersey API test, I encountered a phenomenon where the JSR310 API could not be deserialized.
The story of the first Rails app refactored with a self-made helper
The story of not knowing the behavior of String by passing Java by reference
Note that Insert could not be done with Spring Data JDBC
The story that I struggled because I couldn't do "Rails db: migrate".
[Rails & Docker & MySQL environment construction] Could not find gem ‘mysql2 (> = 0.4.4, <0.6.0)’ in any of the gem sources listed in your Gemfile.
[Rails] Check the contents of the object
[Java version] The story of serialization
Check the migration status of rails
The story of @ViewScoped consuming memory
About the problem that the server can not be started with rails s
[CircleCI] I was addicted to the automatic test of CircleCI (rails + mysql) [Memo]
[Rails] The cause of not being able to post was in form_with
JSESSIONID could not be assigned to the URL when using Spring Security