What I did before I understood # Object-oriented
- Review of Java basic grammar
- Read reference book -Clear introduction to Java 2nd edition
What is Object-oriented?
The reference book stated as follows. “Object-oriented” is the concept of componentization ** used when developing software.” ‥ However, I think that it is difficult to understand if it is only made into parts. ↑ So, in order to understand object orientation, I went through this procedure.
- Advantages of using Object-oriented
- Understanding the essence of Object-oriented
- Object-oriented 3 major functions
1. Advantages of using Object-oriented
Simply put, it is easy to develop. For example, when using multiple same implementations, it is only necessary to use Object-oriented once. Also, because the structure is easy for us to understand, mistakes can be reduced even for complicated contents, It will be possible to implement.
Object-oriented is “Applying the virtual world created by programming to the real world” Is the biggest merit.
Therefore, ”It is suitable for team development because it can reduce development time and omission of implementation.” I think it would be good if you think.
2. Understanding the essence of Object Orientation
Writing I will list it from time to time. ..